Saturday, November 22, 2008

Teardrop trailer construction 17

We didn't work on the trailer much today because of other committments but we did get the hinge and straps on the front trunk
This completes the outside of the box and really everything that goes on the outside of the trailer. We have a few things underneath the trailer that need to be completed.

This is a close up of the buckles we made from belts. I've looked at this trunk a number of times while putting it together, but looking at the picture I realized I left out a screw.

2 comments:

Burke and Teresa said...

I love the buckles on it! It is looking so good! I also love all of those items you showed at the expo! I think that table looks cute with all the different colored chairs too! I know lots of people that are going for that look right now!

Janae said...

I want that butcher table to but in a bigger size. Too bad my budget does not allow it right now. luckily I always no were to go. I also love the trailer it is looking awesome.